Strategic Plan Outline
1. Introduction and Background Information
2. Vision –defines the organization‘s purpose, and values rather than bottom line measures.
3. Mission – a succinct, comprehensive statement of the organization’s purpose.
4. Goals – statements which describe the desired position, results, or major outcomes.
5. Objectives – are concrete steps toward achieving goals.
6. Action Plan –a management tool that organizes the activities to transform the vision into outcomes.
7. Performance Measures – for products, services, processes, and operations to track & improve performance.
8. Appendix – Supporting documents, surveys, analysis, etc.
- Moving Forward in Uncertain Times (physicianlaw.foxrothschild.com)
- Translating Strategy into Action (centralfloridac12.com)
- Don’t waste money on a useless strategic plan (usatoday.com)
- 20 – 26 Strategic Planning templates you can download (earlsbusiness.wordpress.com)
- Middle Eastern Businesses Select Strategic Planning Experts to Lead Summit (prweb.com)
- 34 – 40 Strategic Planning templates you can download (earlsbusiness.wordpress.com)
- Leading Corporate Consulting Firm Says U.S. Companies are Re-focusing on Corporate Strategic Planning (prweb.com)
- MyStrategicPlan’s New Interactive Strategy Dashboard Makes Executing a Strategic Plan Easier (prweb.com)
- Corporate Strategic Consulting Firm, MethodFrameworks, Now Offering Complimentary Evaluations (prweb.com)
- 27 – 33 Strategic Planning templates you can download (earlsbusiness.wordpress.com)