Outline of a Brief Strategic Plan
1. Statement of vision/mission/objective.
2. Set out the major markets that you operate in or wish to operate in.
3. Set out the position of the organization.
4. Identify performance indicators.
5. Set out external environmental factors.
6. Set out internal environmental factors.
7. Identify the organization’s key strategic issues, to a maximum of five
8. Evaluation of strengths and weaknesses.
9. Evaluation of opportunities and threats.
10. Strategies needed to reach the objectives and address the key issues.
11. Action to be taken.
12. Programs to be developed.
13. Investments needed – human resources, financial resources.
14. Financial outcomes of strategy.
Total page count for strategic plan: 12 ½ pages.
- Moving Forward in Uncertain Times (physicianlaw.foxrothschild.com)
- Translating Strategy into Action (centralfloridac12.com)
- 20 – 26 Strategic Planning templates you can download (earlsbusiness.wordpress.com)
- Don’t waste money on a useless strategic plan (usatoday.com)
- MyStrategicPlan’s New Interactive Strategy Dashboard Makes Executing a Strategic Plan Easier (prweb.com)
- 34 – 40 Strategic Planning templates you can download (earlsbusiness.wordpress.com)
- Middle Eastern Businesses Select Strategic Planning Experts to Lead Summit (prweb.com)
- It’s Not Too Late for Recession Planning (prweb.com)
- Corporate Strategic Planning Company, Method Frameworks, Launches New Training Program (prweb.com)
- Campbell Mithun names Lynn Franz director of strategic planning (mnprblog.com)